New user comments

[past hour]
SQUIRL2012 , 34, M, United Kingdom - see his 70 comments
great thanks
M 8V 8A 8
[6 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1266 comments
Good cartoon. There are at least 13 movies maybe more and this movie is the only (MP4) that I can find.
M 10V 10A 10
[6 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1266 comments
Me and my daughter liked this movie. Good cartoon, well worth watching.
M 8V 8A 8
[6 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1266 comments
Good cartoon, well worth watching.
M 9V 10A 10
[7 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1266 comments
Good cartoon, well worth watching.
M 8V 9A 9
[7 hours ago]
Good fantasy movie.
M 5V 8A 7
[7 hours ago]
ok cartoon.
M 9V 10A 10
[7 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1266 comments
Good cartoon, well worth watching.
M 10V 10A 10
[7 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1266 comments
Good cartoon, well worth watching.
M 10V 10A 10
[7 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1266 comments
Good cartoon, well worth watching.
M 9V 10A 10
[7 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1266 comments
Good classic cartoon. Worth watching.
[7 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 63 comments
andrevil from India It's annoying when someone comments that he hope that it will be exciting or whatever, should comment after watch the movie to help other people to decide if watch or not, I never comment before did this time cause I read comments before download, I will take a look at the movie thanks to BitTorrentsDownload comment other wise I wouldn't download, so thanks, but please give your opinion after watching cause it is worthless for other people if you do it before! thank you.
M 8V 9A 9
[7 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1266 comments
Good cartoon. I liked it. Worth watching.
M 10V 10A 10
[8 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1266 comments
Good old classic cartoon. I`ve seen this movie loads of times since I was a child. It gets a (10) from me for sentimental reasons.
M 10V 10A 10
[8 hours ago]
Sarah12892 , 25, F, United States - see her 3 comments
One of my new favorite movies. I can't wait to introduce this to my daughter is think she will love it!
M 7V 9A 9
[8 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 63 comments
If you like iggy pop you will love! It's my case.
M 7V 8A 9
[8 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 63 comments
I love the the actress, the movie is really slow at the beginning the suspense increase since the narrative goes on, but quite slowly only at the last part of the movie we have some action, in a mean wile is a good psychological thriller even and I repeat myself that I find too slow, the acting is quite good.
M 5V 8A 8
[8 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 63 comments
have some good quality photography and scenes however,is a 4 story horror movie but I did not understand even one the ends are horrific. Can give a try if you admire cinema for the hole thing, acting, scenario, effects etc. the plots are very poor a waste I would say.
Page 1234567891011 > >>